October 7, 2012

Vintage at Brick Lane

Quick shopping post. I explored the Brick Lane Markets today with my friend Nat; as a pick me up for just missing out on Glastonbury tickets this morning. Wah :( Anyways this was my first trip {Sunday's are the best days} and came out with these two beautiful vintage one of a kind pieces: a light sweater that could almost be pulled off as a summery top depending on the weather, and a delicate gold necklace. Total cost of 15 quid! Can you believe it! I just love the markets. Can't wait to wear these! You may have noticed that my colour obsession with berry red wine and gold continues {as per my last post} so shouldn't be too hard to match these with the rest of my wardrobe. hehe 



Photographer: EllynSheyr
Location: Brick Lane Markets, London

1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...