September 5, 2012

Red Wine Fever

My friend Jane (you met her here) took me for a quick shop before visiting the British Museum {post coming soon}. I found my shopping match in Jane and I thought I was bad! haha. This is what I left with from Hobbs. Come to think of it looking at my last purchases I've come to the realisation that I have a slight obsession with one colour tone - berry, claret, red wine, ox blood - whatever you wish to call this flavour. Maybe it's simply because fall season has begun (honestly my favourite season). Once I go gaga for a colour I certainly go all the way. haha
NW3 Willow Hat (purchase here)

Hat: Hobbs / Sunglasses: Chloe / Bag: Longchamp from Harrods
Headband & Gold Leaf Cuff: Camden Markets / Bracelets: Singapore  



Photographer: Me
Location: London UK

1 comment:

  1. I'm crazy about that colour too, love it! :)
    Really like the hat, great purchase.

    Lau

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...