September 15, 2012

Ola Barcelona

Last year {click here} I made a promise to myself that I would attend the La Tomatina Festival in Spain. Well I did it! But my first stop was Barcelona. This summer sun destination most definitely needs to be explored at least once in your life. Two nights & three days later I was a shade darker; addicted to paella and spanish ham, and witnessed architectural beauty created by the heavens. I also left Barcelona with a pure belief that sangria o'clock should happen every day from lunch time onwards. haha 

Travelling tip: plan your days as you'll get more sight seeing done this way, and if you are looking for authentic local cuisine wander away from the main streets and find little intimate restaurants and cafes away from the prying eyes of the tourist. If you really explore this city like a local you'll find the best hidden treasures. 


Photographer: Me
Location: Barcelona, SPAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...