September 19, 2012

Aussies At Fashion Week...NYFW

Travelling so much these last two months has put me behind news and gossip of the real world; in particularly my other passion: fashion. Thankfully my bloglovin news feeds keeps my list of blogs and web magazines at my fingertips for whenever I find the time {and internet connection} to sit down with a coffee in hand and read up on all that is happening in the lives of the rich and fabulous. I saw this photograph taken by the lovely Candice Lake at the NYFW of Sara Donaldson {from Harper & Harley} and Magaret Zhang {from Shine by Three}. This moment captured makes me so proud to be an Aussie. 

Photographer: Candice Lake
Image Source: www.candicelake.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...