May 6, 2012

The Green Thumb

Flowers In Bloom
For the last nine months my mother and I have been in gardening mode. I recently had my small courtyard re-landscaped so keeping the plants alive and thriving has been a challenge. I'm no green thumb but thankfully my mother is a horticulturist, landscaper, and plant whisperer in disguise. Talk about wonder woman! We spent our whole Sunday afternoon plant positioning, replanting, and weeding. Well, to be honest, mum did. I learnt that I was great at supervising and daydreaming about what this will all look like in spring.

Here's a sneak peak {have you noticed how beautiful the colours blend together in flowers? I'm not surprised to see so many floral prints in both today's streetstyle and runway trends}

all photos were taken by me on an Olympus PEN Lite EPL-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...