May 3, 2012

Anna Dello Russo

Accessories Collection for H&M
Say what?? 
Yep you heard me! I checked my emails today and found this piece of wonderful news! Anna Dello Russo (ADR) is partnering up with high street label H&M. Her loveable personality, her daring flare, her over-the-top sense of style will be available to H&M customers in the form of jewellery, sunglasses, shoes and bags. What more could a fashionable girl ask for. You will be able get your own piece of ADR glamour in your pretty little fingers from October 4, 2012 (marking that one in my calendar). 
Head over to the H&M website to read up on the press release announced today or follow her blog:

image source: H&M News
image source: H&M News

1 comment:

  1. One of the best collaborations so far in my opinion! I have to go to a place where they have this collection because I really want something :)
    Thanks so much for your comment on my article.

    Lau

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...