March 16, 2012

St Patrick's Day

All In The Preparation
Tomorrow is one of my favourite special days (after my birthday, Easter, and Christmas - yes in that order). St Patrick's Day! I'm not even a big fan of green! But I do love the Irish and everything about them. Their spirit, their tenacity, their sense of having a good ole merry time! I usually host a St Patrick's Day BBQ but this year a few friends and I are celebrating in a different meaningful way. We will be attending the MND and Me Foundation Gala Dinner. Surprisingly I don't have any gala dinner-esque dresses in green. So off to the shops I went. Unfortunately it was a tad disappointing. Dresses - Nil. But my safety net the LBD (little black dress) would save the day, so change in game plan and ended up with these little pretties. I realise they look bluey-green but it's still in the vibe of green! 

Happy St Patrick's Day Y'all

 
Funny story with this ring, I was in Forever New and browsing their selection of accessories when I came across this ring! if you squint it almost looks like a YSL Arty Ring which I've been coveting for months (check here). But this is a great copy and wait for it....$6.95 -TALK ABOUT BARGAIN!
Clutch & Ring all from Forever New

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...