December 31, 2011

Cheers to the New Year

New Years Eve!
Quite exciting actually. An excuse to stay up a ridiculous hour, wear killer heels and a smashing outfit. To put it simply: party like it's 1999 (in this case 2011). But it's the only time of the year where we can really look forward to new beginnings; the start of a new year! Out with the old and in with the new. 
For me 2011 has been very inspirational. With that thought in mind I predict 2012 will see those inspirations become a reality; decisions made; changes embraced.
image via














In the spirit of New Years here are my top 5 New Years Resolutions.
  1. Explore
  2. Less Profanity
  3. Make A Difference
  4. Be Adventurous
  5. Be Open
What will 2012 hold for you? Only time will tell. One thing I do know: I won't let fear dictate my choices. Will you?


5...4...3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...