October 2, 2011

Santa Came Early - very early

For a long time now I've been on the hunt for a new swimsuit for spring/summer. But alas never really found the wow factor in the numerous designs available in store. Until now - Zimmermann's collection for SS 2011/12 was simply outstanding! Flicking through the online catalogues and look-books I came across this stunning floral paisley print; it was enough for me to organise a trip to the CBD store to try it on (I'm still a loyal fan to the physical shopping experience and besides I hadn't seen my favourite shop assistant Vella in ages)! I originally tried on the bikini option but it was disappointing and unflattering for my shape. Dismayed but still hopeful I thought I'd try the one piece (because the print was just beautiful; I had to have it). Normally I'm not a one piece fan as it reminds me of high school swim lessons but once I tried on the one piece I knew it was an instant WINNER! 

What do you think of my very early Christmas present to myself? 

all photos taken by me on my Olympus PEN Lite E-PL2

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...