August 30, 2011

Outfit Post: The Stepford Wife

In my previous post I told you about my friend's hen's night. Her wedding is in four days!

The theme we chose was "Stepford Wives". Perfect match for high tea with such fine ladies. In my mad rush to find an outfit (two nights before - I really do need to stop leaving things at the last minute) I, no kidding, literally stopped when I saw this beautiful dress from Cue. I think my heart may have skipped a beat. The white/yellow/beige floral print was simply too delicate to say no to. The pleats on the sleeve; the cinched in waist. I was in love. A quick order for it to be hemmed and it was mine. (I'm just realising now that half or maybe 3/4 of my wardrobe is from Cue - obsessed much?) To complete the outfit I added a string of pearls and a pearl/bow head piece from Diva.

I could certainly see myself cleaning the house in this outfit. haha :)



2011: AUGUST 20

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...